N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.‡
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system‡
Promotes healthy lung tissue‡
Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.
Each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
N-Acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 600 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.