Pure Encapsulations Junior Nutrients is a complete multivitamin/mineral blend without iron to help children meet their daily vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements. Our Junior Nutrients formula is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and free-from other unwanted additives.
- Supports a healthy vitamin and mineral intake for children
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health and antioxidant protection
- Formulated specifically for children ages 4 and up
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- GMO Free
Consult a physician for children under the age of 4. Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal. Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals.
Two (size 2) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene) 750 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 137 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 23 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 45 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 1.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 2 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) 42 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®) 42 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 37.5 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 246 mcg
- FloraGLO® lutein 1.5 mg
- Zeaxanthin 250 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.