Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials is a fish oil concentrate dietary supplement that promotes cardiovascular health. EPA/DHA Essentials may also support joint and tissue health as well as vascular health.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps to maintain a healthy blood flow
- Made with molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate
- May promote emotional well-being
1-2 softgel capsules daily. Consume with food.
Fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines, mackerel) 1,000 mg Providing:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), natural tocopherols
Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.