Pure Encapsulations CurcumaSorb Mind is a blend of curcumin and polyphenol to enhance mood, memory and mental sharpness. Clinical studies have shown that ingredients in CurcumaSorb Mind also help increase antioxidant defenses.
- Supports daily cognitive function and emotional well-being
- May promote relaxation during occasional stress
- Made with fruit extract and green tea extract
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Two (size 0) vegetarian capsules contain:
Meriva® turmeric phytosome 300 mg
(turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) sunflower phospholipid complex) (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
Neurophenol® proprietary blend 300 mg
providing 85 mg of flavonoids (monomers, oligomers, flavonols, anthocyanidins and phenolic acids) from grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
Monterey pine (Pinus radiata) extract (bark) 50 mg
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 100 mg
(standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.