Pure Encapsulations Beta carotene is a dietary antioxidant and vitamin precursor that supports the body's immune system and promotes visual acuity and vascular health. The body naturally converts beta carotene to vitamin A as needed to offer optimal nutritional support.
- Antioxidant and vitamin A precursor
- Supports healthy immune system and vascular system
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Each (size 3) softgel capsule contains:
Vitamin A (as beta carotene)7,500 mcg
(with alpha carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein) (from D. salina, 100% natural)
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower oil, olive oil
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Practitioner Ranges Access
To be able to see the prices and purchase from the Practitioner Ranges products you must be an approved Practitioners Club Member (PCM). To become a PCM there are 2 steps.
Step 1 - if you do not already have an account with Netpharmacy please click here to sign up, then;
Step 2 - requires you to complete the consultation form below and one of our pharmacists will review it and approve your PCM access and will link your access to your Netpharmacy account. We will notify you as soon as this is completed.
After approval when visiting the site you will need to login and then you will have access to see the prices of the Practitioner Ranges and have the ability to purchase them.
Practitioner Club Application Form
Please login to view the application form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.