Free form L-glutamine derived from beneficial bacteria to support muscle and gastrointestinal health. The most abundant amino acid in the body, important for biological functions. Glutamine is necessary in the production of glutathione, a key liver nutrient that is involved in protein synthesis. During catabolic states or stress (as in post-exercise), glutamine can support muscle recovery and glycogen reloading.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Other Ingredients: Rice Protein, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.|
|Please note: Due to the natural components of Premier Research Lab’s supplements, ingredient levels may change between product batches. Please refer to product label if uncertain.|
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.