Poly-Tears® Lubricating Eye Drops soothe and relieve dry irritated eyes.
The formula compliments natural tears to lubricate and relieve irritation, grittiness and burning which may result from inadequate natural tear film or exposure to sun or wind.
Suitable for all contact lens wearers as it may be used for rewetting of all rigid gas permeable and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, including daily, extended wear and disposable, to relieve discomfort and minor irriation or blurring which may be caused by wearing contact lenses.
DirectionsInstil one or two drops of Polytears in the eye(s) as required or as directed by a physician.
IngredientsPolytears contains Hypromellose 0.3%, dextran 70 0.1%, polyquaternium-I 0.01% (preservative).
WarningsWith Polytears you should discard contents one month after opening. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after use.Do not use Polytears if you have hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.