Phloe® Zyme has all the benefits of regular Phloe®, being natural and containing Zyactinase®, a unique kiwifruit extract which has 9 clinical studies to back its efficacy. Phloe® Zyme also has an additional multi-enzyme complex, DigeZyme®, to help the healthy break down of different food groups in the digestive system.
- Gently normalises bowel movements without causing urgency
- Supports those who struggle to digest all food groups, including digestion of fat and dairy products
- Supports healthy acid balance
- Suitable for long term use
Do not take if you have a known allergy to kiwifruit.
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily prior to main meals.
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
CHILDREN: Suitable for children 9 years of age and above (adult supervision recommended whilst swallowing capsule). Always start on one capsule per day and increase if required. Do not exceed two capsules per day.
Each vege capsule contains:
Active ingredient: Zyactinase® kiwifruit extract 360mg and DigeZyme® complex* (Alpha-amylase 1200 DU, Acid protease 500 HUT, Cellulase 55 CU, Lactase 200 LAC, Lipase 10 FIP).
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Vcaps® capsules are non-gelatin, vegetarian and hypo-allergenic.
DigeZyme® is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation and is used by Douglas Pharmaceuticals Ltd under licence.
Do not take if you have a known allergy to kiwifruit or latex. Actinidin may provoke allergic reactions in some people.
Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I think this is a good way to keep regular naturally.