Phloe Healthy Bowel 120 Capsules
Experience ease and comfort with normal and regular movement assisted by Phloe Healthy Bowel supplements!
Phloe Healthy Bowel is a digestive support made from the all natural Kiwifruit. Zyactinase, the fruit’s active ingredient, is shown to help the maintenance of good bowel health. Finally, it is the only supplement with a unique triple combo feature for keeping the intestines healthy – the Triple Action Complex, that employs the health properties of enzymes, fiber and prebiotics.
- 100% natural
- Proven helpful by clinical studies
- Features the tasty flavor of Kiwifruit
- Contains potent enzyme, fiber and prebiotics
Benefits of the Triple Action Complex – Enzymes, Fiber & Prebiotics
- Enzymes. Enzymes are active components of the body that assist in many physiological functions. Enzymes for intestinal health increase the rate of passage (motility) of waste substances exiting the intestine. Phloe Healthy Bowel further help in food digestion and nutrient absorption to give your body the optimum amount of nutrients it needs.
- Fiber. Fiber contributes the bulk to stools, attracting water content so stool passes through your intestine with ease.
- Prebiotics. Prebiotics are comprised of good bacteria assisting in digesting the food. The body is actually home to more than 500 different bacteria. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of your microbiological makeup for proper digestive functions by nourishing the gut’s microflora.
Reasons to Supplement with Phloe Healthy Bowel
- Assists in maintaining good intestinal health
- Offers a unique Triple Action Complex – enzymes, fiber, probiotics
- Contains an all natural component, Zyactinase, from Kiwifruit
- Helps the body’s digestive functions
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules together, daily before food. May be increased to up to 4 capsules daily (2 before morning and evening meals) for short periods, if required.
Note: Everyones system is different. It is best you trial the dosage rate to find what is right for you. Some find taking up to 4 capsules a day for 3-5 days initially and then dropping back to 1 or 2 capsules a day as a maintenance dose is best for them. Others will not need such a high dose in the initial stages.
Children: Suitable for use in children 3-12 yrs with medical advice. Infants: Not recommended for children under 3 yrs
Each Capsule Contains:
Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 535mg (from Kiwifruit) Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. Capsule: Vcaps, Non-Gelatin vegetarian hypo-allergenic.