PERPSI-GUARD® MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTIPERSPIRANT SPRAY
- The ultimate level of protection from sweat and odour
- Apply at night before bed just once or twice per week
- For underarms, hands and feet
- Originally designed for Hyperhidrosis
DUAL ACTIVE FORMULATION
Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray is an exceptionally effective solution to excessive sweating. It ensures complete protection from both sweat and odour, whilst remaining remarkably gentle on the skin. This product’s concentrated formulation is so effective that it only requires application once or twice per week. Particularly effective on the areas most commonly affected by excessive sweating: under the arms, on the palms, and on the soles of the feet.
SPECIALIST FORMULA FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
Originally created for sufferers of excessive sweating, also known medically as Hyperhidrosis. However, as it is so gentle on the skin, it is perfectly suited for non-sufferers too. Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray is unscented, and designed for use by both male and female users of all normal skin types.
Instructions for Use
- Apply only once or twice a week to remain sweat and odour free, although in some cases, more frequent application may be required.
- Must be applied at night before bed to clean, dry skin. Spray 2-3 times onto treatment areas and allow to dry.In the morning, shower or wash as normal.
- Do not use with any other antiperspirant as this may reduce effectiveness. Scented body spray can be used to provide fragrance.
- Application on children (6+ years) should be performed by adults.
Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray can be used by men and women of all normal (non-hypersensitive) skin types from the age of 6 years to treat excessive or problem sweat and odour. It can be applied to most areas of the body, including hands, feet and underarms.
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
I didn’t hold out too much hope of this working, but it seems to be keeping me dry. First stuff that has. Odour free too
This was the first time I used this website. I ordered around 10am and it was on my doorstep at 8am next day. Thanks