Perrigo Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Hospital Grade Disinfectants is a bactericidal disinfectant suitable for general purpose disinfection of hospital equipment or surfaces not likely to come into contact with broken skin.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70% Untinted 500ml
- Untinted Isopropyl Alcohol
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Contains 70% v/v Isopropyl Alcohol
Pre-clean surfaces first. Use undiluted.
- Do not return solution to the bottle, discard unused portion.
- Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals.
- Do not use to disinfect Therapeutic Devices.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- If swallowed, drink plenty of water. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26) or a doctor immediately.
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
- Store below 25°C.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.