Panadol Osteo is a patented bi-layer tablet incorporating an immediate release and a sustained release dose of paracetamol to help manage osteoarthritis. It can provide long-lasting relief from persistent pain. Panadol Osteo can be a convenient choice, containing a higher dose of paracetamol than regular Panadol tablets. With only three daily doses, each lasting up to eight hours, Panadol Osteo may provide all day pain relief.
Use Panadol Osteo for effective relief of persistent pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers
How To Use
Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow with water
12 years old - adults: 1-2 caplets every 6-8 hours as required (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours)
Active ingredient: 665 mg Paracetamol
No gluten, lactose or sugar
- Panadol contains paracetamol.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Use only as directed.
- For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- The information on this site is intended for online visitors from New Zealand only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Always efficient . Reasonable pricing too