Panadol Caplets with OPTIZORB formulation is a smart choice as it provides advanced absorption* compared with standard paracetamol tablets.
Panadol with Optizorb contains a patented delivery system which allows it to deliver paracetamol more efficiently* to the body, relieving pain whilst remaining gentle on stomachs.
Panadol Tablets with OPTIZORB Formulation provides temporary effective relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Headaches/Tension headache
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Migraine headache
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Period pain
Panadol Tablets with OPTIZORB Formulation also reduce fever.
Suitable for people with stomach ulcers
How To Use
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water
12 years old - adults: 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
7 years old - 12 years old: 1 tablet every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours)
Active ingredient: 500 mg Paracetamol
Contains hydroxybenzoates as preservative
- Panadol contains paracetamol.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Use only as directed.
- For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- The information on this site is intended for online visitors from New Zealand only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.