Some days you want a more powerful pain reliever.* Thankfully there's Panadol Extra - with a proven combination of paracetamol and caffeine that helps fight tough pain fast.
*Compared with standard paracetamol tablets
- Headaches/Tension headache
- Migraine headache
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Muscular aches
- Sore throat
Panadol Extra Tablets also reduce fever.
Caplets are also suitable for people with stomach ulcers.
How To Use
Place the caplet(s) in your mouth and swallow with water.
12 years old - adults: 1-2 caplets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
Active ingredient: 500 mg Paracetamol, 65 mg caffeine
No gluten, lactose or sugar | Contains paracetamol | Does not contain ibuprofen.
Potassium sorbate is used as a preservative.
- Panadol Extra with Optizorb contains paracetamol and caffeine.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
- Use only as directed.
- For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- The information on this site is intended for online visitors from New Zealand only.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.