Are you sensitive to chemicals found in contact lens solutions? OXYSEPT Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting System contains a unique preservative-free formula that reduces eye irritation and disinfects contact lenses thoroughly. Giving contact lens wearers unsurpassed comfort. In addition, with its built-in tear lubricant, you will feel refresh and comfort all day long.
OXYSEPT Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting System is proven safe and reliable plus with its simple one-step peroxide-based system, it is the recommended contact lens solution for soft lens care.
- HPMC, a built in artificial tear lubricant for enhanced comfort
- Preservative-free for sensitive eyes
- No rub formula
- Vitamin B12 natural color indicator for safety and reassurance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
A disinfecting, neutralizing and storage system for daily and extended wear soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses in a chemical (not heat) lens care system. Follow the simple in the carton's directions for use on detailed steps for enhanced disinfection efficacy and comfort.
Refer to the Directions for Use included in each pack of OXYSEPT Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting System for detailed instructions.
A disinfecting, neutralizing and storage system for all soft contact lenses.
- Do not allow solution to come in contact with eyes. Always use a Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralizing Tablet with Peroxide Disinfecting Solution AT THE SAME TIME to complete the disinfecting and neutralization process. If Peroxide Disinfecting Solution accidentally comes in contact with eyes, immediately flush your eyes with water and remove the lenses and seek professional assistance.
- Never use OXYSEPT Disinfecting Solution to rinse lenses before applying them to your eyes.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the declared ingredients.
- Always neutralize your lenses prior to applying to eyes.
- The tablets are a mottled pink to greyish purple in color. If any tablet appears discolored, crushed, broken or chipped or the blister card appears damaged in any way, DO NOT USE any tablet from that card. Use a tablet from another card to neutralize the hydrogen peroxide.
- Always ensure that the tablet has fully dissolved and that bubbling has stopped before applying your lenses into your eyes. If the tablet has not dissolved fully, repeat the disinfection and neutralization stages.
- Do not use Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralizing Tablet if the foil barrier has been damaged.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Neutralizing Tablets should be used in conjunction with OXYSEPT Peroxide Disinfecting Solution
- Do not take tablets/solution internally. Do not reuse solution
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.