Otrivin Menthol Nasal Spray contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal congestion.
How to use
For Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 1 spray per nostril. Use 2-3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 8 hours.
- Before first use, remove protective cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
- Blow nose gently to clear.
- Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
- Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride (1.0 mg/mL), benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, disodium phosphate dedecahydrate, disodium edetate, sorbitol, levomenthol, cineole, castor oil polyoxyl hydrogenated, sorbitol and purified water.
Do not use
- If under 12 years of age. Otrivin Junior is available for children 6-11 years
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma
- If you have inflammatory nasal dryness
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If you have any other medical conditions
- If you are taking other medicines
Warnings & cautions
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice
- Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor
- Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur
- Excessive use may damage lining of nose
- If irritation occurs or if you have signs of allergy, discontinue use
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.