The OSMO Patch offers a drug free approach to reducing inflammation, swelling and the pain associated with conditions such as Bursitis and Baker’s Cyst. Used in combination with adequate rest the OSMO Patch is designed to be used for the relief of joint pain and muscular inflammation in the hip, shoulder, elbow, knee, and feet.
- NO Drugs or Steroids
- Pain Free & Non-Invasive
- Effective Relief of inflammation & associated pain
The patches are worn during the night and discarded in the morning (single use). Usually one patch is worn each consecutive night (approx 8-10hrs), however more than one may be used if required.
Apply the patch directly over the visible area of swelling or region of pain should there be no visible swelling. Prior to applying the patches you should first clean the area of any oils or creams that may be on the skin, remembering to then properly dry the area.
Not suitable for use on individuals allergic to seafood or shellfish.
- External use only, do not apply over open wound or infection.
- Do not use if you are allergic to seafood.
- Do not use patch adhesive on extremely delicate or thin skin.
- Do not use patches during pregnancy/breastfeeding.
- Do not use patches on children under thirteen years of age.
- Keep patches and packaging away from children.
- Use patches only as directed.
- Stop patch use if you have an adverse reaction or symptoms after or during use such as itching, dermatitis or an allergic reaction. Contact your Physician.
- Do not open patches. If a patch is opened avoid getting the contents in your eyes or mouth.
- Do not apply the patch directly to the eyes, mucous membranes, genitals, anus, external wounds or rashes.
- The patches are for single-use only.
- Test the adhesive strip on the skin prior to use with the patches.
- Do not use patches if you are allergic to the adhesive strip used to secure the patch.
- Do not use if any of the protective plastic packaging containing each patch has been opened or damaged.
- Can remove body hair upon removal due to adhesive.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.