Moisten your dry, irritated eyes with Optrex!
Dry and irritated eyes 80% is because of the disrupted natural lipid layer of the tear film. The film serves as a barrier to prevent the unwanted evaporation of moisture from the eye, keeping it fully hydrated and moisturized. When there is a tear or gap in the film, moisture is lost, resulting to dry, irritated eyes. Optrex Actimist Dry & Irritated Eyes Spray helps soothe the burning sensation that normally accompanies this condition.
What causes dry, irritated eyes?
- Use of contact lenses. In fact, more than 75% of contact wearers experience dry eyes.
- Blinking a few times only. Not blinking enough is usually a result of staring at computer or television screens for a long time. Hence, the rate of blinking is reduced to as low as 7 times per minute only. The tears then spread onto the eyes, disrupting the protective lipid layer of the eye
- Prolonged computer usage can cause dry eyes.
- Ageing. As we age, a less amount of tears is secreted by the eyes. Furthermore, women who enter their menopausal period are more prone to having dry eyes.
- Certain medications (e.g. antihistamines, beta blockers, and pills) can cause dry eyes as side effects
Optrex Actimist Dry & Irritated Eyes Spray benefits:
- May be sprayed directly into closed eyes to moisten dry eyes
- Clinically proven to deliver quick relief that lasts up to 4 hours
- May be used with contact lenses
- Helps stabilize the natural lipid layer and prevents moisture loss from the eyes
Other tips to soothe dry, irritated eyes:
- Strive to obtain enough sleep and avoid overnighters or late night sleeping
- Take a break every 2 hours when driving for long hours
- Try to look at something other than the computer screen every 5 minutes you’re working
How to apply
Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Sprays
Using Optrex ActiMist™ 2in1 Eye Sprays couldn't be easier! If you find drops, gels and washes difficult & messy to apply then this is the ideal alternative.
When using for the first time push down on the nozzle three or four times to start the spray mechanism.
1. Hold the spray 10cm from your CLOSED eyelid.
2. Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelid.
3. Use 3 or 4 times a day (suitable for every day use)
Safe for use with contact lenses.
No need to throw away after 28 days
1ml contains: 10mg Soy Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5mg Phenoxyethanol, 0.25mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02mg Vitamin E, Purified Water.
Always read the label.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.