Omron HEM-CS24-BAP Blood Pressure Monitor Upper-Arm Cuff - Small is designed to meet the needs of individuals with an arm circumference size of 17 - 22cm. The Omron Small Cuff is intended for use with Omron digital blood pressure monitors sold with the D-ring style cuff.
Compatible ONLY with the Omron Blood Pressure Models listed below:
HEM-7120/ HEM-7121/ HEM-7130 / HEM-7130-LAP/ HEM-7280T / JPN-500 / JPN-600/ HEM-7322/ HEM-7270
To connect the small cuff to your Omron Automatic or manual digital blood pressure monitor:
- Simply remove the existing arm cuff by disconnecting the air plug from the monitor. To disconnect arm cuff, grasp the air plug and pull, do not pull on air tube.
- Connect the air plug from the small cuff into the air jack on the monitor.
1 small fan cuff, 1 instruction sheet, 2 air plugs (1 blue air plug for use with BPM model IA2, 1 grey plug for use with BPM models SEM-1 and SEM-2).
Do not block the end of the air release valve. This device is necessary to maintain a proper deflation rate. Blocking the air release valve could result in erroneous readings.
If you have an automatic inflating unit and you notice it takes more than 25 seconds to inflate the cuff, use the optional AC adapter or replace the batteries. Weak batteries will extend the inflation time and possibly cause arm discomfort.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.