Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It’s packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
- Is suitable for your face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
Apply a generous layer to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside and allow it time to adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Oasis Sun is not water resistant and it goes without saying that you should not get it into your eyes because it will sting.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide (nano) (Organic UV Filter), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Organic UV Filter), Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano) (Organic UV Filter), Ceteareth-20, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-20 Stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Lecithin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.