Nutra-Life High Strength Vit C 1200mg + Vit D + Zinc is a high strength immune formula, scientifically formulated to provide powerful support for immune defences and recovery. It combines 3 key immune nutrients in one; high strength Vitamin C plus Vitamin D & Zinc for additional immune support, as well as supporting nervous system function. The Vitamin C is buffered, which means that it is less acidic and kinder on the stomach.
Immune support is especially important during winter, stressful periods, or any other times when the immune system is under pressure. More than just an immune nutrient, Vitamin C provides powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
Vitamin C also helps to form collagen and maintain healthy gums and capillaries. It assists in minor wound healing, and iron absorption.
- Maintaining a strong healthy immune system and supporting immune defences and recovery
- Those wanting a high strength immune formula containing 3 key immune nutrients in a 1-A-Day tablet
- Supporting collagen formation, skin health and minor wound healing
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet provides:
Sodium ascorbate 600mg
Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 533mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 667mg
Total Vitamin C 1200mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 330 IU) 8.25mcg
Zinc oxide Equiv. Zinc 10mg
FORMULATED WITHOUT: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains Vitamin D derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.