This high-strength*, natural fish oil formula is made from cold-water fish that are sustainably and ethically sourced. The oil is then encapsulated and packed in New Zealand. Each capsule provides 1500mg of natural fish oil: a rich source of the essential Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. That means 50% more Omega 3s compared to Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg – so you can get the same effects in fewer capsules.
Your body uses Omega 3 essential fatty acids to support joint health. Omega 3 oils also support the health of the heart, brain and skin. Each capsule also provides Vitamin D to help maintain immune system health, and support bone health.
When taken regularly, Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1500mg Plus Vitamin D can help to:
- Support joint health
- Maintain heart and brain health
- Support immune system health*
- Compared to Nutra-Life Fish Oil 1000mg
Recommended Adult Dosage: For joint health, take 6 capsules daily. For skin health, take 6 capsules daily. For heart health, take 2-4 capsules daily. For healthy brain function, and general well-being, take 2-6 capsules daily. All doses to be taken with food & a glass of cold water. Or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides
- Natural fish oil 1.5g
- Provides: Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450mg
- Equiv. EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 270mg
- Equiv. DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 180mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 140 IU) 3.5μg
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.