Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Vitamin C is essential for the proper function of the immune system and may aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly.
Nutra-Life Ester-C® 1500mg with Bioflavonoids:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly
- Is a potent antioxidant
*in non smokers
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet up to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each tablet provides:
- Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate – threonate complex) 1500mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1.15g
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 100mg
- Equiv. Hesperidin 35mg
- Natural orange flavour
- Tabletting aids
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.