Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules (200mg ibuprofen) are absorbed faster than standard Nurofen to provide effective, temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu, arthritic pain, sinus pain. Reduces fever.
- Liquid Capsule format is absorbed straight into bloodstream for fast acting relief.
- Easy to swallow
- Reduces inflamation
- Fast, effective pain relief
Take with water. Do not chew.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Contains 200mg ibuprofen | Contains no gluten, wheat, lactose or sucrose | Contains Sorbitol
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your health care professional. Do not take more than one Nurofen or Nuromol product at a time.
Do not give Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules to children under 12 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Seek medical advice if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.