Nurofen Zavance Caplets contain sodium ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory that is absorbed up to twice as fast as standard Nurofen*.
Nurofen Zavance Caplets relieves pains such as headache, tension headache, migraine headache, back pain, dental pain, period pain, muscular pain, cold and flu symptoms, arthritic pain, fever, sinus pain.
- Easy to swallow
- Contains sodium ibuprofen
- Reduces inflamation
- Reduces fever
*Results from a scientific review of over-the-counter pain relievers, including standard and fast-acting formulations of ibuprofen.
Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4‒6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children 7‒12 years: 1 tablet every 6‒8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Sodium ibuprofen dihydrate 256mg (equiv. ibuprofen 200mg)
Contains no gluten, wheat, or lactose | Contains sucrose | Contains no preservatives
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your health care professional. Do not take more than one Nurofen or Nuromol product at a time.
- Do not give Nurofen Zavance Tablets to children under 7 years of age. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Do Not Take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor’s advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.