Nurofen tablets help to reduce inflammation and provide relief from pain for up to 8 hours based on a 2 tablet dose.
- Fast, effective pain relief
- Provides up to 8 hours of relief based on a 2 tablet dose
- Reduces inflammation
- Contains ibuprofen
- Reduces fever
Take with water.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablets every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
Contains no gluten, wheat or lactose | Contains no preservatives | Contains sucrose
- Do not give Nurofen tablets to children under 7 years. Nurofen for children products are available.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers
Seek medical advice before use if:
- You have asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You take medication regularly or are 65 years or over
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. Do not use if you have a stomach ulcer. If symptoms persist see your health care professional. Do not take more than one Nurofen or Nuromol product at a time.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Nurofen gives some welcome pain relief which is what I expected
A good convenient painkiller easy to swallow and quick to work
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.