NOW® Brewer's Yeast delivers the natural nutrient profile found in genuine whole foods. Brewer’s yeast has naturally occurring protein and several B-vitamins. It is produced by cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in the production of beer. After fermentation, the yeast is separated from the beer, roller dried and debittered.
- Reduced Bitterness
Take 2 tablespoons daily mixed in milk, cereal or juice. Also add to cooking and baking recipes to boost nutritional content.
Brewer's Yeast (dried, inactive).
CONTAINS WHEAT. Brewer's yeast is derived from barley and wheat.
Not manufactured with soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.