NOW Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid Extra Strength 600mg contains Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) , which is naturally produced in the human body in very small amounts, but is also available in some foods. ALA is unique in that it can function in both water and fat environments. ALA promotes the production of glutathione and can also recycle vitamins C and E, thereby enhancing their antioxidant activities. In addition, ALA may help to maintain healthy neural tissues, promote proper glucose metabolism and support healthy cardiovascular function.
- With Grape Seed Extract & Bioperine®
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Each Veg Capsule contains:
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Granules) 600 mg
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols) 30 mg
Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Bioperine®) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Bioperine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially insulin or anti-diabetes drugs), or have a medical condition (especially diabetes). Keep out of reach of children.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.