Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
Nordic Naturals has combined highly concentrated omega-3 fish oil with Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) to create a powerful formula that supports the heart and circulatory system. Ultimate Omega® +CoQ10 offers the cardiovascular benefits of EPA and DHA from fish oil with the antioxidant and energy-producing actions of CoQ10, now with 100 mg in every serving. This unique formula helps maintain CoQ10 levels which have been shown to decrease with age and in people taking statin medications.
- A highly concentrated omega-3 oil offering the cardiovascular benefits of EPA and DHA from fish oil with the antioxidant and energy-producing actions of CoQ10,
- Supports cardiovascular health, healthy blood vessels and circulation.
Take two soft gels daily with food or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Other ingredients: Purified deep sea fish (sardines and anchovies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, purified water, carob colour, natural lemon flavour), coenzyme Q10, beeswax, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.