Nordic Naturals ProDHA Memory is a potent, DHA-rich formula that supports brain health in a blend of four nutrients: concentrated omega-3 fish oil, optimized curcumin, phosphatidylcholine, and huperzine A.*
The omega-3s EPA and DHA, along with phosphatidylcholine, support the structure and function of brain cells.* Optimized curcumin and huperzine A aid in neural communication and help protect neurons by modulating the effects of oxidative stress.* Cumulatively, these nutrients help protect, rebuild, and restore an environment that promotes healthy cognition.*
- Highly bioavailable ingredients for optimal absorption
- Synergistic blend of omega-3 fish oil, curcumin, and key nutrients for brain health*
- Supports cognitive clarity and memory function*
- Helps protect neurons and their support cells*
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Unlike most of Nordic Naturals lemon-flavored soft gels, which can be swallowed or chewed, it is not recommend biting into this product due to the taste of its non-fish oil ingredients.
2 Soft Gels contain:
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Longvida® Optimized Curcumin Extract (Curcuma longa root) 400mg
Phosphatidylcholine (From Herring Roe) 100mg
Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata whole plant) 25mcg
Total Omega-3s 1000mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 280mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 560mg
Other Omega-3s 160mg
Other Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines)‚ soft gel capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water‚ carob color‚ natural lemon flavor)‚ herring roe extract‚ beeswax‚ stearic acid‚ soy lecithin‚ maltodextrin‚ d-alpha tocopherol‚ rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten‚ milk derivatives‚ or artificial colors or flavors. Non-GMO Verified.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.