Essential fatty acids are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
A woman's demand for DHA, increases during pregnancy. Prenatal DHA is a convenient and easy way to ensure that mothers and their growing babies get enough of this vital nutrient every day. Surpassing all international standards for purity, freshness, and concentration, Prenatal DHA provides the benefits of omega-3 fats without the risk of toxicity. Ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers, these unflavoured soft gels are half the size of standard soft gels, and are perfect for the most sensitive palate.
Prenatal DHA provides the foundation for a healthy pregnancy; it supports the development of baby’s brain, eye, nervous system and immune system whilst it’s growing within the womb. It also supports normal birth weight and aids mood support. Contains 400 IU Vitamin D3 for bone support and further immune support.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)….400IU
Other ingredients: Purified deep sea fish (sardines and anchovies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, water), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.