Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil provides your pet companion with an excellent source of DHA and EPA with the naturally occurring vitamins A and D. Our Pet Cod Liver Oil is derived exclusively from the livers of wild Arctic Cod (Skei) from Arctic Norway. This unique formula will support your cat or dogs; cellular health, immune system health, skin and coat health, joint health, heart health, brain development, eye development.
Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil does not include rosemary oil or flavourings, which are contained in our human products, in order to ensure safety for pets. Please use only our pet products for dogs and cats. Nordic Naturals uses the same quality standards and the same oils to manufacture both the human and pet products. The result is Norwegian omega-3 fish oils of industry-leading purity and freshness for your pet.
- Provides your pet companion with an excellent source of DHA and EPA with the naturally occurring vitamins A and D.
- Supports your cat or dogs’ overall health and wellbeing.
- Does not include rosemary oil or flavourings, in order to ensure safety for pets.
Cats: 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml)
Dogs 0-9 kgs: 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml)
Dogs 10-25 kgs: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)
Dogs over 25 kgs: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Directions: Apply oil onto food, or serve on its own.
Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.
Guaranteed analysis per 1 teaspoon = 5.0ml (4600mg)
Vitamin A**…….230 IU
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids * (min)…….25%
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)….8%
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)…12%
**Contains less than 10% of the daily requirement of vitamin A for dogs.
Other ingredients: Cod liver oil, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
No artificial colours or flavours.
- Store bottle in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.