Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
A great tasting lemon-flavoured liquid formula with a high amount of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA, for high-intensity support. Nordic Naturals Omega-3 liquid surpasses the expert-recommended daily minimum of 500mg EPA + DHA per day.
Omega-3 EFA’s support cardiovascular, respiratory, brain, eye and immune health, neurological function and mental focus as well as supporting mood balance. They support joint and tissue health as well as supporting healthy prostaglandin pathways.
One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best if used within 3 months after opening.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Other ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (sardines and anchovies), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.