Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
EPA Xtra contains highly concentrated levels of EPA for those needing intensive nutritional support of this essential fatty acid.
Research shows that EPA supports cardiovascular health, joint mobility, immune function, and supports the body's natural prostaglandin pathways. EPA also supports balanced blood sugar levels and mood support.
Take two soft gels daily with food or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Other ingredients: Purified deep sea fish (sardines and anchovies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, water, natural lemon flavour), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.