Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
Complete Omega liquid is a high potency formula that blends the omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA & DHA with the omega-6 essential fatty acid, GLA (Gamma-linolenic Acid). GLA is from borage seed oil. Distilled for purity, this is an ideal supplement to ensure adequate intake of essential fatty acids from both fish and plant source. The omega ""multi"" with a healthy balance of omegas-3, 6, and 9.
Nordic's patented lemon flavoured Complete Omega liquid is perfect for customers who don't like to swallow pills.
This omega-rich blend offers support for skin health (including hydration and texture), hair, nails as well as supporting dry flaky skin conditions. It may also support female hormonal balance.
One teaspoon (5mls) daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
One serving provides the daily international recommendation (500 mg) of EPA+DHA (omega-3 essential fatty acids).
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best if used within 3 months after opening.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5mls)
Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA)…..170mg
OA (Oleic Acid)…..400mg
Purified deep sea fish (sardines and anchovies), Borage seed oil (Borage officinalis), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.