Cod liver oil is derived from the liver of cod fish, and was traditionally given to children to prevent rickets.
Made from 100% wild Arctic cod, this great tasting cod liver oil comes in 4 different flavours; lemon, strawberry, orange and unflavoured, each one providing 1060mg of total omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFA’s). Omega-3’s support brain and eye health, and the immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems.
EFA’s are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
Nordic Naturals has always used 100% Arctic cod livers in their cod liver oil formulas - no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Arctic cod naturally contain significant levels of the omega-3 EFA’s, in particular DHA. It also contains EPA as well as naturally occurring vitamins A and D.
Nordic's patented flavoured Arctic Cod Liver Oil liquids are perfect for individuals who don't like to swallow pills.
One teaspoon daily (5mls), with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
One serving provides the daily international recommendation (500 mg) of EPA+DHA.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Best if used within 3 months after opening.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5ml)
Vitamin A….40 mcg RAE
Other ingredients: Purified Arctic cod liver oil, natural strawberry flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.