Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil Softgels Lemon Flavour is a great way to give your body a boost! Cod liver oil has been used for many years by many different cultures in the prevention of disease and to support general health maintenance.
These lemon-flavoured soft gels contain 100% Arctic cod liver oil which supports brain and eye health, as well as the immune, nervous and cardiovascular systems.
EFA’s are nutrients that are essential for optimal health. They cannot be produced by the body so must be obtained through the diet and/or supplementation. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) are important omega-3 fatty acids.
Nordic Naturals has always used 100% Arctic cod livers in their cod liver oil formulas - no fish body oils or synthetic additives are ever used. Arctic cod naturally contain significant levels of the omega-3 EFA’s, in particular DHA. It also contains EPA as well as naturally occurring vitamins A and D.
Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
One serving provides the daily international recommendation (500 mg) of EPA+DHA.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels
Vitamin A….30 mcg RAE
Other Ingredients: Purified Arctic Cod Liver Oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, water, natural lemon flavour), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Consult with a health practitioner before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.