No-Doz Plus is a caffeine tablet that contains 100 mg of caffeine plus Vitamin B1 (10mg thiamine hydrochloride) and Vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid). The caffeine in No-Doz can help relieve mental fatigue and drowsiness and assist you in remaining alert and wide awake so that you can stay productive throughout the day. No-Doz tablets contain 100mg of caffeine or approximately the same amount as a cup of coffee.
The recommended dosage of No-Doz is one tablet. You should only take one No-Doz tablet in a 3 hour period. Individual responses can vary depending on such factors as age, weight, and tolerance to caffeine. No more than 5 No-Doz Plus tablets should be taken within 24 hours.
Caffieine 100mg, Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 10mg, Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 10mg in a base containing gluecose
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.