Nizoral 2% cream is a broad spectrum antifungal product. It effectively treats common fungal and candida skin infections including mild seborrhoeic dermatitis. Use Nizoral 2% cream to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis when present on the face and body.
Apply cream to the affected areas once or twice daily by rubbing the cream gently to cover affected and immediate surrounding areas. Continue treatment for 14 days after the disappearance of symptoms.
Ketoconazole 20 mg/g, Sodium Sulfite 2 mg/g
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Excellent product and perfect service
All products delivered promptly and as advertised.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.