For fast relief of nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- Nicotine is absorbed quickly into your body.
- Fastest craving relief available*
- *Compared to other NICORETTE® products
- Makes you 2.5x more likely to quit*
- *Tonnesen P, et al. Efficacy and safety of a novel nicotine mouth spray in smoking cessation: A randomised, placebo-controlled, double blind, multicentre study with 52-week follow up
How to Use
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth either under your tongue or on the inside of your cheek, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet for more details
Contains nicotine as the active ingredient. 0.07 ml contains 1 mg nicotine, corresponding to 1mg nicotine/spray dose
Excipients: Propylene glycol, Anhydrous ethanol, Trometamol, Poloxamer 407, Glycerol, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Levomenthol, Berry flavour, Cooling flavour, Sucralose, Acesulfame potassium, Hydrochloric acid, Purified water
Also contains Alcohol
NICORETTE® QUICKMIST should not be administered to non-tobacco users or patients with known hypersensitivity to nicotine or any component of the mouth spray.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.