NeutraLice Conditioner Shampoo - Lice Egg Remover
The removal of head lice eggs (nits) can be very difficult and frustrating as nits are attached to the hair with a glue-like substance.
NeutraLice Conditioner Shampoo Lice Egg Remover is a specially formulated hair cleanser for daily use to help remove lice eggs (nits) and dead head lice. It can also be used after using NeutraLice Advance or Natural Spray to help remove dead nits. It contains acetic acid, which can help break the bond between the nits and the hair. This helps loosen the nits, allowing them to be combed out without difficulty. Unless all the nits are removed there is a risk of re-infestation of head lice as the nits hatch between seven to 10 days.
*Conditioner Shampoo does not kill head lice.
1. Shake well before use.
2. Massage into wet hair and rinse.
3. Massage into hair again and comb through with fine tooth comb (eg. NeutraLice comb).
5. Comb damp hair for at least 5 minutes with fine tooth comb.
6. Continue to use daily as above until no nits are present.
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate
For external use only. Use only as directed.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water without delay.
If scalp irritation occurs, discontinue use.
If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on the inside elbow before use; if irritation occurs, do not use.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.