Suitable for sensitive skin, NeutraLice Advance is one of a new generation of pesticide-free head lice treatments. NeutraLice Advance stuns the lice respiratory spiracles open and blocks them to physically prevent the louse breathing. The lice die from asphyxia and dehydration. They can then be easily removed as this breaks their grip on the hair shaft. Lice do not develop resistance as NeutraLice Advance has a physical mode of action.
- Kills head lice and eggs
- Pesticide free
- Clinically proven
- Fast and easy to use
- Works in 10 minutes
- Does not cause stinging so is suitable for sensitive skin and children over 6 months of age.
- Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair. Ensure all the hair is completely wet with the lotion.
- Rub vigorously into the scalp and the hair, ensuring that the lotion is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck behind the ears).
- Leave lotion on the hair for 10 minutes.
- Use a lice comb to remove the dead head lice and their eggs. While hair is still damp, start at the top of the head and lift a 2cm section of hair. Ensure the teeth of the comb are as deep into the hair as they can go and touching the scalp. Comb with a firm even motion away from the scalp to the end of the hair. Wipe nits completely from the comb with a tissue. Continue this process with each section of hair.
- Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
- Rinse comb and dry thoroughly.
- Repeat the treatment 7 and 14 days after initial treatment.
Water, Benzyl alcohol, Mineral oil, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan monooletae, Carbopol 934 and Triethanolamine.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Loved this one, used it on my son and made a huge difference ! Would highly recommend
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.