NeuroTabs are used for the prevention and treatment of iodine deficiency disorders.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
NeuroTabs are not recommended for children under 12 years except on medical advice.
NeuroTabs may cause gastro-intestinal irritation. If this occurs the tablets may be taken with food to reduce the level of irritation.
Active ingredient: Potassium iodate 0.253 mg (equivalent to 150 ug iodine)
Inactive ingredients: Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium stearate, Prosolv SMCC90
Do not use NeuroTabs if:
- you are allergic to potassium iodate or iodine
- you have renal failure
- you have hypocomplementaemic vasculitis (a rare autoimmune disease)
- you have dermatitis herpetiformis also known as Duhring’s Disease (rare blistering skin condition related to coeliac disease)
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
No issues whatsoever
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.