Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is one of nature's most water loving molecules and its role in the control of tissue hydration and water transport in the body helps support the appearance of smooth, supple skin, as well as provide lubrication to the joints and eyes.
This unique formula blends Hyaluronic acid with Green Tea Polyphenols (EGCG) to provide antioxidant, liver and metabolic support. Blueberry, Pomegranate, Cranberry, and Elderberry extracts also provide a strong combination of antioxidants to quench damaging free radicals and provide support for the body from the aging effects of these highly reactive molecules.
Hyaluronic Acid beneﬁts:
- Holds 1,000 times its weight in water for cushioning of joints.
- Assists in cell turnover in the skin.
- Powerful aid in skin hydration and reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Lubricates the surface of the eye.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablespoon/15mls daily either alone or mixed with water or juice, preferably on an empty stomach.
Refrigerate after opening.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (15mls)
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate).......50mg
Proprietary Fruit Blend........5.5g
Cranberry, Blueberry, Elderberry and Pomegranate concentrate, Green Tea Polyphenols (50%), Organic Agave Nectar, and liquid Ionic Minerals.
Other ingredients: purified water, citric acid, natural flavours, potassium sorbate and silicon dioxide.
Does not contain any soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavours or GMO’s. Gluten-free.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.