Neat Face Saver is used by people working in warm climates, sportspeople and those who perspire more than others. Useful for people that suffer the embarrassment of having facial perspiration dripping down the forehead.
- Prevents excess facial perspiration
- Reduces excess facial wetness and shine
- Can be applied before makeup
- Light gel leaves no facial residue, no deposit, no stickiness
- Easy and smooth to apply
- Makeup and sunscreens stay on longer
- Keeps makeup looking fresh all day even in hot weather
Neat Face Saver Gel should be applied to the forehead, the upper lip and the back of the neck. It should not be applied on or near the eyes, and it should not be applied to the scalp. The product does not appear to cause any reactions with other cosmetic ingredients, and it is entirely safe to use. As with all antiperspirants and cosmetics, there is a slight risk of an allergic reaction to one or other of the product’s ingredients, but this will settle when use of the product is stopped.
When Neat Face Saver Gel is applied prior to other cosmetics, the second product will remain on the skin for much longer and will be less influenced by facial perspiration. This is particularly helpful for sunscreens and other such products which are required to remain on the skin for as long as possible.
Aqua, Alumimium-Zirconium-Tetrachlorohydrex-Glycine complex (as 100%) Propylene Glycol, Cyclotetrasiloxane (and) Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Cyclotetrasiloxane, Parfum
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.