Neat 3B Action Cream incorporates an effective antiperspirant in an emollient, soothing cream base for application to areas where skin surfaces rub together and become inflamed.
- Prevents sweat rash and chafing
- Between the legs
- Between the buttocks
- Between the breasts
- Ideal for athletes, hikers or sports people
- Developed by New Zealand Doctors
- Safe for the whole family
- Works by removing all moisture in the affected area
The underlying problem in these situations is perspiration and the resultant chafing between skin surfaces: sites at which this occurs are between the buttocks, between the legs and beneath the breasts (hence 3B).
The product may also help to prevent fungal infections such as tinea and intertrigo which tend to occur in these warm, moist areas of the body.
These problems are common amongst people who are active and who participate in sporting activities. Chafing and associated friction problems may also occur in people who carry extra weight.
Developed by the same doctors who introduced Neat Feat Roll-on, the world’s first roll-on antiperspirant deodorant for feet, Neat Feat 3B Action Cream has quickly been adopted by sports people and by people living in the warm climate areas of the world.
How To Use
Neat Feat 3B should be applied to clean, dry skin once or twice daily, depending on individual requirements. The active antiperspirant reduces the amount of sweat produced and the emollient, lubricating cream base prevents friction and chafing.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
This cream works as it is meant to. Prefer this to powders.
Fantastic product to use. Not sticky on skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.