NaturoBest Birth Prep & Recovery is a vegan-friendly herbal formulation to help you prepare for birth and recover quickly. Raspberry leaf and squaw vine are uterine tonics, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to prepare the uterus for childbirth. As astringent herbs, they help to tighten tissues which may assist with recovery of the uterus post birth.
This formula should be taken twice daily from week 34 of pregnancy and continued until six weeks after birth.
- Helps prepare the body for labour.
- Prepares the uterus for childbirth.
- Uterine tonic. Enhances uterine health.
- Astringent. Tightens tissues which may assist with recovery post birth.
1 capsule twice daily from week 34 of pregnancy and continue for six weeks after birth or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Daily dose of 2 capsules contains:
|Rubus idaeus (Raspberry leaf) extract||600mg|
|equivalent leaf dry||2.4g|
|Mitchella repens (Squaw vine) extract||125mg|
|equivalent herb dry||2.5g|
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silica, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.