Quit Smoke is a non-drug, nicotine free program. It is not habit forming.
Quit Smoke Withdrawl has been formulated to help the bodys normal response to the effects of nicotine withdrawal. It comes in an easy to use oral spray form.
Quit Smoke Craving tablets have been formulated to assist the bodys normal response to nicotine craving and is a useful substitute for cigarettes. The tablets can be sucked slowly in the mouth particularly when the urge to smoke is the greatest.
Quit Smoke is the natural solution for those people determined to stop smoking.
DirectionsOral Spray Use 2 sprays of Quit Smoke Withdrawal per dose orally every 3 or 4 hours or as required. Tablets Suck 2 Quit Smoke Craving tablets per dose orally as often as required.Suck the tablets for 1 or 2 minutes then either dispose of tablets or chew and swallow.
IngredientsQuit Smoke Withdrawal contains homoeopathic potencies of Daphne Indica 60x and Nux Vomica 24x 30c. Quit Smoke Craving contains homoeopathic potencies of Camphor 6c 30c (in a potency chord).
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.