The homoeopathic remedy Arnica Montana is manufactured from the herb commonly known as Leopards Bane. It is perhaps the most widely known and used homoeopathic remedy.
Arnica assists the body's natural response to shock, injury, fatigue and bruising and aids normal muscle recovery after strenuous excercise or exertion. Aids normal defence mechanisms in times of trauma and after surgery.
Acute: Take 4 drops per dose orally every 15 minutes for up to 6 doses, then 3 times a day as required.
Chronic: Take 4 drops per dose orally 3 times a day as required.
Suggested Companion Products and Advice
Arnica is also available in a Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Massage Oil and Extra Strength Gel.
For best results, use both the oral and topical forms together.
A health professional should always be consulted if injuries are serious.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Have had a series of minor eye operations. Take arnica before and a dose post op. Relieves any stress and heals quickly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.