Allermed Relief supports the natural immune response to allergens from foods, plants, clothing, chemicals and insect bites and stings. Has soothing properties.
Acute: Use 2 sprays orally at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses, then 3 times a day as required.
Chronic: Use 2 sprays orally 3 times a day as required.
Allermed Relief oral spray contains homoeopathic potencies of Apis, Euphorbium, Histamine, Ledum, Luffa Operculata.
Suggested Companion Products and Advice
For best results allergies should be treated as soon as possible after symptoms appear.
Allermed Relief will not interfere with any other form of medication, nor cause drowsiness.
For skin allergies use both Allermed Relief oral and gel forms together.
A health professional should be consulted if the symptoms persist or where, in rare cases, there is a medical emergency, like severe reactions to bee or wasp stings.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.